What is Xedoscoin?
Xedoscoin [XDC] is a new (announced on 3 Feb 2014) cryptocurrency with no premine. We didn’t mine any coins before announcing the project. It is CPU mineable and based on Skein-SHA2 algorithm. This means you don’t need a pile of GPU graphic cards to mine Xedoscoin. You surely could use GPUs too, but you can use just your processor for mining — either solo or by joining a pool.
Maybe you’ve heard about Bitcoin? Well, this is similar, just… different. We believe the world needs more than one cryptocoins and Xedoscoin will be one of them.
Xedoscoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Xedoscoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
Xedoscoin is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency.Release date: March 19th, 2014
- POW Hash: Skein-SHA2
- Block target: 1,5 minutes
- Block reward: 80 0.00000014 XDC
- Total coins: no more than 85 million
- Halving interval: 262800 blocks
- No premine.
- Every 3250-th block return 170 XDC
- Every 4250-th block return 180 XDC
- Every 6250-th block return 140 XDC
- Every 4800-th block return 221 XDC
- Every 25-th block return 79 XDC