What is Phoenixcoin?
Designed and crafted with open source ideas in mind, Phoenixcoin is a digital currency for everyone. It doesn’t depend upon very expensive hardware and can be mined successfully with popular computer video cards or processors. It is also a fast and reliable way to send money worldwide.
Phoenixcoin is developed with a high level of transparency and community involvement to embrace the most advanced technology. Anyone can contribute to the development. Every little thing matters.Release date: May 20th, 2013
- standard Scrypt (N = 1024, r = 1, p = 1, etc.)
- ~98 million total coins
- block target is 1.5 minutes
- block reward is 50 coins
- block reward halves every 1 million blocks
- retargets every 20 blocks (~30 minutes)
- 2% max. change on every retarget
- advanced averaging: 100 + 500 blocks 0.1 damped
- advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks
- the default P2P port is 9555, RPC port is 9554
|Adjusted ratio||127.198754429 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||6765.608546090621 % BTC|