What is Milancoin?
MilanCoin is a fork of YaCoin (arguably one of the most elegant Crypto-coin designs) with changes to guarantee long-term resistance against GPU and ASIC mining. Milancoin offers quick transactions through a secure mining network. 120 confirmations on mined coins and 6 block confirmations on sent coins or 12 minutes. MilanCoin has a base block reward of 25 coins that depends on the difficulty. The difficulty is also controlled by an “N-parameter” in the Scrypt key function, whose purpose is to protect the network against GPU or ASIC dominance. Incrementing N will lead to immediate hashing speed decrease. The difficulty will reflect these speed changes (i.e., the difficulty will decrease after N++) with lags. The block reward depends on difficulty so the reward will increase and more miners will be motivated to join after N++. It’s not easy to predict now but we can be sure that some waves will happen on each N++ event. Long-term GPU, FPGA and ASIC resistance. Fast transactions (send and receive payments fast). Long-term energy efficiency (via Proof-of-Stake mining). High incentive CPU-friendly Proof-of-Work miningSecure and robust (based on YaCoin code-base).Release date: January 17th, 2014
- 50 000 000 total coins
- 2 Minute Block Times
- 120 Confirmations on Mined Coins.
- Blocks 1 - 10,000 - 90-1600 Block Reward (each block random)
- Blocks 10,001 - 20,000 - 80-750 Block Reward (each block random)
- Blocks 20,001 - 25,000 - 70-300 Block Reward (each block random)
- Blocks 25,001 - 30,000 - 60-200 Block Reward (each block random)
- Blocks 30,001 - 45,000 - 50-125 Block Reward (each block random)
- Blocks 35,001 - 250,000 - 40 Block Reward
- Blocks 250,001 - 500,000 - 25 Block Reward
- Blocks 500,001 - 750,000 - 10 Block Reward
- Blocks 500,001 -2,000,000 - 5 Block Reward
- Blocks 2,000,001 + - 2 Block Reward