What is Junkcoin?
The new feature of this coin is that it added random coin size per block (see below), so even late in the game, you may still hit a block of 1000 coins! Like real gold mining, you may hit different block grade:-)
The first 100 blocks are special blocks of 10000 coins each. They are premined for bounty purpose. The 1 million coins premined will be reserved as bounties for pools, exchanges, wikis, support groups, giveaways, faucets, etc, etc. If there are sufficient interests, we can form a committee to manage the fund, in which case I will hand over the 1 million reserved bounty (minus those spent – see below) to the committee.Release date: May 4th, 2013
- Total coins will be around 107 millions
- 1 minutes block target
- Difficulty re-targets once per day
- Coinbase: 50 coins per block. It will also be halved about every two years (every 1036800 blocks).
- Mining will be shut down after 12 years.
- In regular mining (after first 4 bonus days), there will be 1% chance a block will yield triple of the
- normal coins (e.g. in the first 2 years there's 1% chance you get 150 coins per block).
- There is also 1/10,000 (0.01%) chance that a block will yield 1000 coins. This is valid for all 12 years
- of the mining.
- The default ports are 9771 (connect) and 9772 (json rpc).
|Network hashrate||4056018 H/s|
|Adjusted ratio||173.758730734 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||196.23716810828472 % BTC|
|Avgerage Hash||4056018.0000 H/s|