What is FlutterCoin?
This coin introduces Proof-of-Transaction Mining as another option to earn coins and also secure the blockchain.
Scrypt Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake Hybrid with **NEW** Proof-of-Transaction (POT) mining
Earn Flutter Coins through Proof-Of-Work, Proof-Of-Stake, or Proof-of-Transaction mining.
Butterfly Effect: The phenomenon whereby a minute localized change in a complex system can have large effects elsewhere.
Such is the design of Flutter Coin. Proof-of-Transaction – a feature only found in Flutter Coin, creates more opportunity for such chaos. For ex-
ample, someone sending 1000 FLT to an ecommerce site for 1 widget, could be rewarded 2000 FLT via POB, enabling this person to possibly buy an additional 2
widgets, thus enabling the ecommerce site owner to use the proceeds to buy goods or services from another party, and the ripple effects continue…
- Scrypt Algo
- Random Proof-Of-Work Mining (POW) Rewards (halving every 262,800 blocks)
- Earn Flutter Coins through Proof-Of-Work, Proof-Of-Stake, or Proof-of-Transaction mining.
- There is no maximum number of coins, proof of work for the first 7 years is roughly a minimum 500 million and maximum 5 billion.
- Block 1 - 3263: Random 500 5000 (1 minute blocks)
- Block 3264 - 22000: Random 1000 10000 (Begin 2 minute blocks)
- Year 1: 5000.00
- Year 2: 2500.00
- Year 3: 1250.00
- Year 4: 625.00
- Year 5: 312.50
- Year 6: 156.25
- Year 7: 78.125 Year 8 on: 50