What is Coin2?
Coin2, C2 – a ‘forward thinking’ fork of Litecoin which uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is intended for bartering of goods and services. This coin was fully minted within hours of mining the genesis block. 97.5% of the coin will be distributed (given away) to the first 1000 people with a wallet. This will encourage usage of crypto currency among people without the means to mine or technical “know how” and encourage development of crypto currency in the marketplace beyond mining.Release date: March 13th, 2014
- Fully Minted within hours of creating the Genesis Block
- 97.5% of the coin was given away to the first 1000 people with a wallet.
- Each of the 1000 initial people received 48,750 coins.
- 50,000,000 total coins.
- Subsidy(reward) will change to 0 coin after the first 50,000,000 coins. The network will stay alive to process transactions and 0.01C2 transaction fees will be the reward for miners on the network.
- The remaining 2.5% of Coin2 will be used for marketing and future projects (i.e. QR code debit card and merchant services). These coins will be sold