What is Zetacoin?
Zetacoin is SHA256 based crypto currency with quick transactions and quick difficulty adjustment.
Release date: August 1st, 2013
- No premine
- Based on latest Bitcoin 0.8.99 source
- Block target: 30 seconds (20x Bitcoin)
- Difficulty retargets every 4 blocks based on last 90 blocks (Quick difficulty readjustment)
- Block reward: 1000 ZET, halving every 80640 blocks (about 1 month), not dropping below 1 ZET (inflationary)
- Total coin supply: 160 million ZET + small yearly inflation
- 160 million coins will be mined in around first year
- Thereafter around 1 million per year (inflationary). This small inflation is a better incentive to keep the network hashing than purely transaction fees.
- Listen port: 17333
|Adjusted ratio||251.694644568 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||162.25489241842777 % BTC|