What is Tigercoin?
Tigercoin (TGC) is a fork of Bitcoin version 0.8, with addition of super random blocks.
Proof of work with SHA256 is used as in Bitcoin.Release date: September 6th, 2013
- Each normal block has 128 coins
- 45 seconds block time
- Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks (approximately 15 mins).
- mining payout will be halved every 3 months (every 172800 blocks)
- once the payout reaches 1 coin/block, it will stay there to sustain the mining
- Expected total mined coins will be 47,011,968 coins (not counting the one coin per block inflationary sustaining blocks)
- 4 confirmations for transaction
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
|Adjusted ratio||45.3365455486 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||98.27935435789615 % BTC|