What is Philosopherstone?
Philosopherstone (PHS) – a fork of DiamondCoin, with several algorithms fixed and improved. It is descendent of Novacoin/PPCoin with Pow/PoS. It combines the great features from Luckycoin (random blocks) and Florincoin (transaction message), is launched! No Premine!
There were a couple of new PoW/PoS coins launched recently, most have problems with PoS generation. Either we see zero-coin PoS blocks generated, or the generation is not accurately reflected in desired PoS percentage. In Philosopherstone we fixed these issues, and after 5-10 days the PoS blocks will be generated reflecting the precise interest rate defined by the coin (in this case 50% annual interest or 3.44% monthly interest). Proof of stake coin is more secure and is much more resilient to 51% attack.
Philosopherstone provides annual interest rate of 50%, for stakes that are not moved during the period. This equivalent to 3.44% monthly interest. PoS blocks will be generated if the stake is held for more than 5-10 days.
Release date: July 28th, 2013
- Each normal block has 64 Philosopherstone
- 2 minutes block time
- Difficulty retargets every block
- Mining payout will be halved every 3 months (or every 64800 blocks)
- Expected total mined coins will be 8,891,840 Philosopherstones
- 4 confirmations for transactions
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
- Support transaction message
- Maximum number of Philosopherstones to be generated is 2 billion
- Random bonus blocks are (on average):
- 1 superblock of 512 Philosopherstones every day
- 1 superblock of 128 Philosopherstones every hour (24 such blocks per day)
- When getting superblocks, different images will displayed, so it is easy to see.
- The default ports are 16281(Connect) and 16282(RPC).
|Network hashrate||858456983 H/s|
|Adjusted ratio||9543.85488614 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||6694.250932362777 % BTC|
|Avgerage Hash||858456983.0000 H/s|