What is Novacoin?
Novacoin is a decentralized digital currency based on an open-source, peer-to-peer internet protocol.
It was introduced by a developer named Balthazar in 2013.
NovaCoin – a hybrid scrypt PoW + PoS based cryptocurrency.
Release date: February 11th, 2013
- 10 minutes stake spacing
- 30 minutes PoW spacing
- Balanced PoW blocks and stakes weighting
- The PoW subsidy halves every x64 multiply of PoW difficulty
- The PoS interest halves every x64 multiply of PoS difficulty
- Maximum PoW reward is 100 coins
- Maximum PoS reward is 10 coins
- ~ 2 billion total coins
|Network hashrate||1347321866 H/s|
|Adjusted ratio||388.675649422 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||6661.868659245227 % BTC|
|Avgerage Hash||1493363336.7882 H/s|