What is NetCoin?
NetCoin (NET) is a fork of Litecoin that combines the random superblocks.
Netcoin is the coin for spending on the internet…
Like Litecoin it uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme.Release date: September 5th, 2013
- 60 seconds block time
- Difficulty retargets every 60 blocks
- Total coins will be 320,636,160
- 6 confirmations for transaction
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
- 1024 coins per block, and a random super block each hour that has 8X the normal payout (8096 coins)
- The payout will be halved each 3 months (129,600 blocks)
- The default ports: Connection 11310, and RPC 11311