What is Mazacoin?
MazaCoin is an all new fork of the ZetaCoin project that branched from BitCoin. MazaCoin is the Official National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation.
As a Crypto-Currency, MazaCoin is uniquely qualified to hold and preserve the wealth of a sovereign nation. The forward looking and courageous decision of the Traditional Lakota Nation to adopt a Crypto-Coin as their national currency will pave the way for other countries in the world to abandon out-dated and dysfunctional forms of fiat currency. MazaCoin will create an economic foundation upon which the Traditional Lakota Nation can build lasting wealth and prosperity for their people. And MazaCoin will take it’s place in the world of Crypto-Currency as a solid Alt Coin backed by the unique legacy of an ancient culture and nation. MazaCoin is another historical first in the grand renaissance of money that is the Crypto-Currency revolution. The entire world will benefit from MazaCoin, and all are welcome to join our community.
First Sovereign National Crypto-Coin In History
Crypto-Currency in general, and MazaCoin in particular – is extremely well suited for the purpose of a national currency. Unlike precious metals or even some sort of fiat, which would entail huge resources in mining and/or minting with a devastating amount of damage to the environment – Crypto-Currency offers a clean, democratic and environmentally sound monetary system.Release date: February 23rd, 2014
- MazaCoin 1.2 Treaty Version
- Symbol: MZC
- Two-Phase Pre-Mine
- Based on latest Bitcoin/ZetaCoin 0.8.99 source
- Using SHA-256 Proof-Of-Work Mining (ASIC's Welcome)
- Block Target: 120 seconds
- Difficulty Re-Targets every 4 blocks based on last 90 blocks (Quick Difficulty Readjustment)
- Block reward: 5000 MZC, halving every 241920 blocks (about 12 month) - not dropping below
- 1 MZC (inflationary minimum)
- Total coin mined: 2.419200000 billion MZC + yearly inflation
- 2.419200000 billion coins will be mined in approx. first 5 years
- Thereafter around 1 million per year (inflationary).
- Listen port: 12835