What is Megacoin?
Megacoin is a new type of decentralized currency. Not minted or endorsed by any nation, but by users across the globe.Anywhere there is internet, you can send or receive Megacoins. Even in outer space.There are very little rules for Megacoin.To prevent inflation only a limited supply of 42 million Megacoins will ever exist.Megacoins are mined by users at a set rate for decades into the future.You can get Megacoins for free by mining or trading for them on an exchange.Release date: May 29th, 2013
- Core: Bitcoin v0.8.2 (Actually 0.8.99). No fundraiser required.
- Algorithm: Scrypt
- Coins: 42 million
- Block Target: 2.5 minutes
- Difficulty Retarget: 22.5 minutes
- The Beginning: 1st 5 months, 21 million coins will be generated
- Every 21,000 blocks (1 month) the reward steps down from 500, 250, 125, 75, 50.
- Continued Use: Through the next few decades the remaining 21 million will be generated
- Every 420,000 blocks (2 years), The reward starts at 25 and is halved each period
- 10.5 million come from first 2 Years of 420,000 blocks
|Network hashrate||865266803 H/s|
|Adjusted ratio||5822.69434681 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||6153.58456958709 % BTC|
|Avgerage Hash||718615496.5714 H/s|