What is Infinitecoin?
Infinitecoin (IFC) has the biggest coin count per block – initially 524,288 (2^19) coins per block!
Infinitecoin is Litecoin-based, so is using scrypt proof-of-work.
Actual number of coins generated per block: 131,072 IFC
Release date: June 5th, 2013
- 30 seconds block target
- Initially 524,288 (2^19) coins per block, halves every month (86,400 blocks)
- Difficulty retargets every hour, with accelerated retargets at the beginning.
- 3 confirms per transaction.
- Total about 90,600 millions coins (90+ billion coins)
- connection port is 9321, RPC-port 9322
- Scrypt proof-of-work
|Network hashrate||6418 H/s|
|Adjusted ratio||3963.90985006 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||6499.0154881424005 % BTC|
|Avgerage Hash||6418.0000 H/s|