What is EarthCoin?
EarthCoin Uses a 365 Day Period
It will start with 10,000 coins per block, and it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000, with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun).
This means that you start with 10,000 coins, and it adjusts at each block, reaches a maximum
of 12,000 coins per block after about 3 months, then it will descend gradually to approx 10,000 coins
per block again at about 6 months. Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months.
Then we reverse – climb to 10,000 coins p/block at 1 year, before finally cutting the payout in half.
For those new to crypto – keep reading the rest of this page – and get involved!!Release date: December 31st, 2013
- 60 seconds block target
- Diff retargets each block
- Total coins will be 13.5 billion coins
- 5 confirmations for transaction
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
- support transaction message
- normal block on average 10000 coins per block, varies seasonly
- The block payout will be halved every year, minimum payout 1 coin per block
- The default ports are 15677 (Connect) and 15678 (RPC)
|Adjusted ratio||133.180376228 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||5538.084830583796 % BTC|