What is Diamond?
Diamond – DMD, the latest PoW/PoS coin which combines the best of all the alt coin!
Diamond combines the best from Bitcoin / Litecoin / Novacoin / Luckycoin / Florincoin , it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in Pow/PoS category to use random blocks. It also supports transaction comments like Florincoin, so when you send transactions to the cosmos, you and your receiver won’t be lost! This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. Diamond is one of the best of the alt coins exist today.Release date: July 13th, 2013
- Proof of work/Proof of stake
- Each normal block has 1 diamond
- 1 minute block time
- 1500 diamonds per day including bonus blocks
- Difficulty retargets every block
- Mining will last for 8 years - Expected total coins will be 4,380,000 diamonds
- 3 confirmations for transaction
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
- Low transaction fees.
- Every day on average there are randomly:
- 10 bonus blocks with 2 diamonds each
- 3 super blocks with 8 diamonds each
- 1 super+ block with 30 diamonds
- The default ports are 17771(Connect) and 17772(RPC).
|Adjusted ratio||11718.7566587 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||9685.859510019562 % BTC|