What is BBQCoin?
BBQCoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. It is based on the Bitcoin protocol but differs from Bitcoin in that it can be efficiently mined with consumer-grade hardware.
BBQCoin often abbreviated to BBQ or BQC is a scrypt based blockchain fork of the original bitcoin source code, very similar to litecoin and launched only a short while after Litecoin.Release date: July 15th, 2013
- Each block generates 42 coins
- Difficulty adjustment 2016 blocks block generated every 1 minute
- Will never cease generating coins. “see coin generation schedule”
- Block reward halves every 24 million blocks or around every 45 years.
- Uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm
|Network hashrate||1006825988 H/s|
|Adjusted ratio||2691.56832457 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||4044.3517876853757 % BTC|
|Avgerage Hash||599333363.8526 H/s|