What is AsicCoin?
AsicCoin is SHA-256 crypto-currency, is based on Bitcoin version 0.8, with super random blocks. It is a coin for ASICs!Release date: September 11th, 2013
- Each normal block has 1024 coins
- 30 seconds block time
- Difficulty retargets every 60 blocks (approximately 30 mins).
- mining payout will be halved every 3 months (259,200 blocks)
- Expected total mined coins will be 675,925,530 coins (not including 1 coin/block maintenance)
- 4 confirmations for transaction (2 mins)
- 70 confirmations for minted blocks
- The minimum payout will be maintained at 1 coin/block.
|Adjusted ratio||4.57113523575 % BTC|
|Avgerage Profit||2.289514033811523 % BTC|